Band prac:D

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thursday...
During assembly,i dared Nanxi to go say hi and chat with Wei Chuan but she don't dare and when she said hi,he didn't even notice her. So sad):
Anyway,today band prac quite fun and dunno why but Zhong Ni suddenly became EXTREMELY stern and serious.He told Rachel and me to stand straight and don't move and we kept laughing.Den he say don't laugh and looked at us with suspicious eyes. Hahas:D But he is very cute and funneh.He go look into Rachel's eyes then she was about to laugh but didn't. Den he go stare into me cos i was laughing away then i make my eyes very big then he turned away. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHE:D
And before break Johan want me to teach Rachel some rhythms and we were fine when that IRRITATING BO XIN came in and started annoying us. I tell u i very pissed off lor.>.< Oh and today Zhong Ni and Bo Xin had a fight over who's fatter cos Bo Xin nearly squash me then i go say"Eh! Bo Xin u very fat leh!"
Den Zhong Ni said he agrees and was glad i realised that.Bo Xin say he onie 61kg but Zhong Ni go say he look like 70kg which i agreed to. Hahas
But Zhong Ni is lighter than that Bo Xin la:]
Den me and Rachel were laughing like mad:D


will you Jeslynz:]



YJeslynz:]


13 Random Facts(Well,i am 13 years old,aren't i?)
Name:Jeslyn Zhang Yun Lu
DOB:19/05/1997
Age:I'm 13!
Horoscope:Taurus
School:Nan Hua High School
Class:109'10
CCA:NH Symphonic Band-Percussion
-Love My Seniors
-Love percussion
-Love white and black
-Love music
-Love Piano,guitar,drums,violin
-Love my cat(Shadowx)


YDesires

New branded sling bag

Guitar

White grand piano

Black drumset

Violin

More fwens

A Shepherd dog or golden retriever

Get high distinction for piano grade 8 in july

Good results


YTaggies


cbOx is recommended =)



YOld illusions


Band prac:D...


YCREDITS



Designed with:
Photoshop + frontpage
Brushes:1