Thursday, April 22, 2010

Yo! Juz finished the art thingy and i'm quite proud of myself except for the tree. Hai...half of the tree was destroyed. Nvm,anyway,today had lots of fun in band prac! Woot! Hahas:]Today oniee me,rachel,bo xin and brandon come. That wei quan* bon band again. Dak boleh tahan him lor.After do warm up then Zhong Ni wan me to teach Rachel how to read notes and rhythms and how to play the mallets. The teaching was easy until that ANNOYING BO XIN came in d had den i had trouble. I really feel like smacking him if i have the chance to do it. Cos percussion not enough ppl play the instruments so the seniors will take juniors to play. I scared Zestin and Zheng He will call me to play again so i pretended to be busy teaching Rachel how to read and play. But...in the end i still have to play. Hai,i;m gonna cry...TT Hahas:D I played the sleigh bells and crash cymbals initially but after Johan came from maths remedial i changed to crash cymbals onie. cool. Heh:] Den Rachel actually play the sus. cymbal one den changed to sleigh bells. Johan wanted me to show him how to play the sleigh bells so i show lor. Den he said,"Eh u wan kill the sleigh bells izzit?!". The correct way is to hit wif ur plam but cos i didnt hit hard enough den Zhong Ni tell me to hit wif my fist.Replying to Johan i said,"Is Zhong Ni ask me to play liddat one eh.". Rachel also got say then Johan said,"Aiya,he idiot one lar. Don care him.". Hahas,me and rachel was laughing when Zhong Ni turned around and face us,confused. After that Johan asked me if i know wad ritardando means den he didnt even give me time to think den said,"Aiya,if u dunno say dunno lar." I tell u i am absolutely pissed off!!!!!!!! Oh and btw, i still haven gen Johan suan zhang. Overall,percussion is cool and fun. CHEESE!!!Heh:]


will you Jeslynz:]



YJeslynz:]


13 Random Facts(Well,i am 13 years old,aren't i?)
Name:Jeslyn Zhang Yun Lu
DOB:19/05/1997
Age:I'm 13!
Horoscope:Taurus
School:Nan Hua High School
Class:109'10
CCA:NH Symphonic Band-Percussion
-Love My Seniors
-Love percussion
-Love white and black
-Love music
-Love Piano,guitar,drums,violin
-Love my cat(Shadowx)


YDesires

New branded sling bag

Guitar

White grand piano

Black drumset

Violin

More fwens

A Shepherd dog or golden retriever

Get high distinction for piano grade 8 in july

Good results


YTaggies


cbOx is recommended =)




YCREDITS



Designed with:
Photoshop + frontpage
Brushes:1