NAPFA

Saturday, May 8, 2010

YOYOYO!!!:] So happy for NAPFA cos did well and i can't believe my SBJ is 195cm!!! Damn happy leh!!! Anyway,my shuttle run also quite good.(: I think Nanxi excited and happy cos she saw WC at the incline pull up station.
Today went to city square to eat lunch to celebrate Mother's Day. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MUMMY!! Also went SHOPPING!! Bought 4 shirts and a pair of jeans. Happy like mad. Hahas:]


will you Jeslynz:]



YJeslynz:]


13 Random Facts(Well,i am 13 years old,aren't i?)
Name:Jeslyn Zhang Yun Lu
DOB:19/05/1997
Age:I'm 13!
Horoscope:Taurus
School:Nan Hua High School
Class:109'10
CCA:NH Symphonic Band-Percussion
-Love My Seniors
-Love percussion
-Love white and black
-Love music
-Love Piano,guitar,drums,violin
-Love my cat(Shadowx)


YDesires

New branded sling bag

Guitar

White grand piano

Black drumset

Violin

More fwens

A Shepherd dog or golden retriever

Get high distinction for piano grade 8 in july

Good results


YTaggies


cbOx is recommended =)




YCREDITS



Designed with:
Photoshop + frontpage
Brushes:1