Saturday, May 8, 2010

HIEE!!! Seriously,i dunno y but recently i feel happy every moment,every minute,every second! I can't wait to go back to sch again to play wif my fwens. Secondary sch is A LOT MORE FUN than primary sch. Btw,if i get my guitar by this year,i would perform during one of the assemblies if i can and learn it fast enough. Teehehe:]


will you Jeslynz:]



YJeslynz:]


13 Random Facts(Well,i am 13 years old,aren't i?)
Name:Jeslyn Zhang Yun Lu
DOB:19/05/1997
Age:I'm 13!
Horoscope:Taurus
School:Nan Hua High School
Class:109'10
CCA:NH Symphonic Band-Percussion
-Love My Seniors
-Love percussion
-Love white and black
-Love music
-Love Piano,guitar,drums,violin
-Love my cat(Shadowx)


YDesires

New branded sling bag

Guitar

White grand piano

Black drumset

Violin

More fwens

A Shepherd dog or golden retriever

Get high distinction for piano grade 8 in july

Good results


YTaggies


cbOx is recommended =)




YCREDITS



Designed with:
Photoshop + frontpage
Brushes:1