Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Hey hey hey!!!:] YO!!! Today extremely happy cos got band prac. Hehe:D
Anyway,today onie went for 15 mins of band cos of the CIP(cleaning up the art room). And my job was to scrub the sink area,WHAT KIND OF SHIT IS THAT?! My back and my fingers were all aching after cleaning. Hai,no choice,poor me.D:
Today band prac onie got sec 1s and 2s cos sec 3s having their mid-year exam. Wish all of them all the best for their exams!:] OH and today Mr Chua say everyone from sec 1 have to perform infront of the whole sec 1s this thurs. VERY SIAN-NEH!!! Anyway.percussion still not so stress cos we can perform randomly like the drum solos and the different rhythms we had learn. Teehehe:]


will you Jeslynz:]



YJeslynz:]


13 Random Facts(Well,i am 13 years old,aren't i?)
Name:Jeslyn Zhang Yun Lu
DOB:19/05/1997
Age:I'm 13!
Horoscope:Taurus
School:Nan Hua High School
Class:109'10
CCA:NH Symphonic Band-Percussion
-Love My Seniors
-Love percussion
-Love white and black
-Love music
-Love Piano,guitar,drums,violin
-Love my cat(Shadowx)


YDesires

New branded sling bag

Guitar

White grand piano

Black drumset

Violin

More fwens

A Shepherd dog or golden retriever

Get high distinction for piano grade 8 in july

Good results


YTaggies


cbOx is recommended =)




YCREDITS



Designed with:
Photoshop + frontpage
Brushes:1